11.16.2012

TGIF


This week's highlights:

  • We finally got a sofa!! We lived without one for almost a year, and I'd been agonizing over which one to get ever since we got rid of our previous sofa. Finally decided on Kivik from IKEA. The Dude and I are pretty happy with it. It's so nice to just plop on it to read and relax. 
  • Saw a movie at the Vancouver Jewish Film Festival. It was my first time ever attending. We saw a documentary called Iraq 'n' Roll, which was about an Israeli musician who reconnects with the music of his grandfather who had a successful music career in Iraq. 
  • Went to Lucky's Doughnuts for the first time (photo above). Being the doughnut connoisseur that I am, I had to try it. I got a glazed doughnut, which is my favourite. It was okay. My friend got the Apple Bacon Fritter, which I tried a bite of, and it was decadently good even though I'm not a bacon fan. 
Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment